Applications such as MS-Word are undisputely mostly widespread and used for the tasks such as document editing. The same applies in the field of public administration. In this project the solution was developed with the aim to support the creation of electronic XML-notifications, in the environment which is familiar to the user.
This application therefore enables the creation of XML-Documents with the specified structure (schema) using MS-Word. This way, electronic notices can be directly exported from MS-Word as XML documents, signed and even electronically delivered. Pre-requirement is that the original Word document (notice) builds upon specified template structure. In the practice Word documents in the targeted application field are mostly composed this way.
The application presented here provides the following functionalities:
- Creation of XML-Documents, based on the predefined schema of given MS-Word document
- Created XML-Document can be electronically signed (e.g. official signature)
- If necessary, the resulting XML-Document can be additionally electronically delivered
Current status – project retired
Version 1.5.0 contains, among the others, the following functions (even this version is outdated and no longer available for download):
- Supports user login based on Citizen Card
- Activating/deactivating document protection (Word forms)
- Log of created notices
- Generation and sending of PDF documents
- Sending of electronic notices either as E-Mail or using electronic delivery service
- Re-import of created notices in the source Word document
- Signature can be optionally deactivated using Word plugin
- Online and offline mode (offline mode using Citizen Card)
- The name of delivery can be defined in the settings menu and if necessary changed per request
As it was described in the documentation, this application is based on client-server architecture. The server components are publicly offered for demonstration purposes.
The client settings of Word-plugin are the following (service no longer available):
- Notice profile: TestProfil1
Please follow the instructions from the usage and installation manual in the documentation. The template document offered in the download section can be used with the suggested transformation profile (TestProfil1).
In order to use the services it is also necessary for the user to be registered on the server side using its Citizen Card. If you need test access, please contact us at email@example.com for the assistance.