PDF-Over is a graphical program for the creation of signed PDF documents by means of a Citizen Card. It was developed in Java and is based on the PDF-AS program library. The objective of PDF-Over is to provide the easiest possible program for using a Citizen Card to sign PDF documents.
PDF-Over makes it possible to freely select the position of the visible signature visualization in the PDF document. To do this, the PDF document is shown page-by-page, and a placeholder for the signature visualization is placed on the current page by means of the mouse.
If the position has been selected, the signature process is started based on PDF-AS. PDF-Over supports the mobile phone signature as well as chip card based Citizen Cards. For this, however, a local Citizen Card Environment is required, such as MOCCA for example.
PDF-Over 4.3.0 Release Notes
- Support of the following signature profiles:
- Standard Signature Block (the signature block as before)
- Official Signature (this profile is used by public services for creating an official signature)
- Logo Only (this profile can be used to sign with just only a logo as signature block)
- Invisible (in this profile, the signature block is invisible)
- Support of new signature placeholder fields
- This placeholder fields can be created by using e.g. Acrobat Reader or other software
- The option to use can be set in the advanced configuration
- Support custom postfix
- The postfix of the signed file to save can be set in the advanced configuration settings