PDF-Over is a graphical program for the creation of signed PDF documents by means of a Citizen Card. It was developed in Java and is based on the PDF-AS program library. The objective of PDF-Over is to provide the easiest possible program for using a Citizen Card to sign PDF documents.
PDF-Over makes it possible to freely select the position of the visible signature visualization in the PDF document. To do this, the PDF document is shown page-by-page, and a placeholder for the signature visualization is placed on the current page by means of the mouse.
If the position has been selected, the signature process is started based on PDF-AS. PDF-Over supports the mobile phone signature as well as chip card based Citizen Cards. For this, however, a local Citizen Card Environment is required, such as MOCCA for example.
PDF-Over 4.3.0 Release Notes
- Support of the following signature profiles:
- Standard Signature Block (the signature block as before)
- Official Signature (this profile is used by public services for creating an official signature)
- Logo Only (this profile can be used to sign with just only a logo as signature block)
- Invisible (in this profile, the signature block is invisible)
- Support of new signature placeholder fields
- This placeholder fields can be created by using e.g. Acrobat Reader or other software
- The option to use can be set in the advanced configuration
- Support custom postfix
- The postfix of the signed file to save can be set in the advanced configuration settings
Microsoft Smartscreen is preventing a flawless installation of our new PDF-Over version 4.3.1 even though the code is signed with our official DigiCert certificate.
In order to verify your download, feel free to compare the hash value of your download.
Important: The Linux installer requires Java 8 or Java 11.
SHA-256 hash sum for version 4.3.1 Windows Installer: